Adblabla

Saturday 16 January 2016

Chief Olisa Metuh speaks from Kuje Prison....



"Buhari is not God & we will never worship him". Guys tell every of our supporters out there to be strong. Tell them Buhari cannot break us. Tell them we will never be afraid of Buhari. Tell them to continue doing what they are doing. If they are doing this to intimidate me, then they do not know who Olisa Metuh is."

"My joy is that before I was arrested, I went to see Chief Raymond Dokpesi in the company of my only son & he explained everything to me. Chief Raymond Dokpesi explained to me that there was nothing like $2.1b arms deal fraud. That it was all a creation of the Buhari Government. That he spoke with so many people including contractors in EFCC & they told him the arms GEJ bought was more than $2.1b. That d Buhari govt created everything to get back at Dasuki. That the Dasuki trial is a personal vendetta only Dasuki could explain."

"After leaving Dokpesi, my son asked me some questions & i showed him some documents at home. I told me son just in case you start hearing your father is a thief, etc. this is what happened. I narrated to my son how the then president called me & asked me to carryout an assignment for him, etc. I showed him all the evidence of how I spent the money which the president gave me & all the people given with receipts."

I asked him if I did anything wrong by carrying out the assignment given to me by the then president, he said NO! Then I said, it is good you know the truth now so that when they start their lies, it will not affect you & your sisters.

My son later that night called his sisters & briefed them on all I said 2him & told them: "Daddy will be arrested but this is the truth".

"My joy is that they didn't succeed in what they wanted to do with me. They wanted me to be calling people's names."

"All they want to do is to rubbish me & show the whole world that I am corrupt. They want to be putting the story over the news, etc. They want to rubbish PDP & kill our party in the process but they have failed already."

"They have nothing to offer this nation. No economic plans or plans to create jobs, etc. They want to continue distracting Nigerians."

"What they want to do is to continue this Telemundo for 4 years. Showing people on news & shouting corruption. All they wanted was for me to go into details of how I spent the N400m I was given then they arrest those people & start showing them on TV. This is what they want to do for the next 3yrs. Distracting Nigerians from real issues."



Via: @adeyanjudeji twitter handle. 
Deji Adeyanju is a "Director, New Media" at People Democratic Party (PDP)

No comments:

Post a Comment